This is just a brief review, as I’ve only been to this restaurant once, for lunch.
However, my experience was overwhelmingly positive!
Here are my thoughts:
- It was busy and there were lots of Indians and Chinese eating there – always a good sign for an Indo-Chinese Fusion restaurant!
- The service was excellent.
- The sushi menu had 5 vegetarian rolls, some of them very creative! (Instead of the token avacado/cucumber roll every restaurant seems to have.) For example, the Vegetable Futomaki – pickled radish, sweet gourds, cucumber, and inari.
- They offer a veg version of almost every item on the menu.
- If you order the veg version, they will automatically leave the fried egg out of their noodle and fried rice dishes.
- Portions are large and prices are small – most veg lunch dishes cost $6. The veg sushi runs about $4. (At dinner, most veg dishes cost $8-$9.)
I ordered the Singapore Noodles and they were absolutely delicious – and the only decent Singapore Noodles I’ve had since the excellent Saigon closed several years ago.
One location: 20601-107 Torrence Chapel Road, Cornelius, NC 28031